Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Dynamo is a portable battery charger has been featured in Mr. Checkout What's Hot Catalog for Direct-Store Delivery Distributors and Wagon-Jobbers Nationwide


Dynamo Portable Power Bank. Comes fully charged, quality built in the USA and recharge capable 6 times faster.
The Dynamo is a portable battery charger for smart phones and other small devices. The Dynamo comes fully charged and ready-to-use right out of the box. The Dynamo is designed, built and serviced in the USA. It has a high capacity 6000 mAh, which means that you can charge up your smart phone multiple times.

The Dynamo is a portable battery charger for smart phones and other small devices. The Dynamo comes fully charged and ready-to-use right out of the box. The Dynamo is designed, built and serviced in the USA. It has a high capacity 6000 mAh, which means that you can charge up your smart phone multiple times.

The Dynamo also comes flash recharge capable. With an optional power supply, this patent pending feature allows you to recharge the Dynamo battery charger 6 times faster. 

The Dynamo will easily fit in a purse or pocket. It's flexible and will work with just about any device that can be charged from a USB, such as smart phones, small tablets, portable cameras, MP3 players, portable LED lights, vapes and more.

It's a great power resource to keep your devices operating during long work hours, school days or while you're traveling. The Dynamo is a great tool to keep your devices operating when you are on-the-go.

Media Contact
Company Name: SLS Dynamo
Contact Person: Mike Rosen
Email:Send Email
Phone: 661-361-4061
Country: United States
Website: http://mrcheckout.net/dynamo-portable-power-bank/

1 comments:

John Williams said...

Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477