Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Why is it Permanent Laser hair reduction and not Removal?


I would strongly recommend Clinic Dermatech and they actually were the strong pillars of support during my entire treatment. I sometimes actually wonder if I had visited Clinic Dermatech earlier, I could have had this confident and powerful life from much before.

The unrivaled solution attainable these days to deal with the unwanted body hair trouble is permanent laser hair removal… oops its reduction. There are quite a bit of misconceptions regarding these procedures and I hope that I may be able to help clear some of those by unfolding my experience at Clinic Dermatech.

After all those years of waxing, shaving, threading and plucking hair, I was really exhausted with this schedule. In fact, as a student, it was much easier to deal with these situations but as I started working, time was the biggest challenge I started facing. My job had a 6 day working schedule and all I used to be left with was a Sunday. Tying to manage household chores, meeting friends, spending time with my family, doing recreational activities and maintaining myself are only some of the work that I usually have for Sundays. I needed a permanent solution for all the extra time I had to consume for my personal care. I had heard about Clinic Dermatech from a colleague. Fortunately, they are open from 9 am to 8 pm, all 7 days a week. I never had to struggle to schedule my appointment. I would quite conveniently visit them on weekdays for my sessions and save the weekends for other work. I wanted to get rid of all the excess body hair and which is why I had set up the first appointment. During my consultation with the experts, I was informed about the entire procedure, pre-post treatment care, results, costs and pretty much everything. I came to know a lot of new stuff relative to laser hair reduction procedure such as the actual term is permanent laser hair reduction and not removal and the word “removal” was just a myth.

Often, the terms reduction and removal are used interchangeably. Laser treatment is precision work and the term “hair reduction” refers to the process of laser light burning the hair while it is attached and growing in the hair follicle. Laser hair reduction is rapid and non-invasive. The laser light destroys the hair follicle, producing permanent hair loss. Once the laser light destroys the hair follicle, the hair will not re-grow, providing the permanent removal of unwanted hair.

The term “hair removal,” on the other hand, refers to process of plucking or waxing individual hairs from the hair follicle. Plucking and waxing hair is temporary, meaning the hair will eventually re-grow. Once re-growth occurs, usually within two to four weeks, the individual must repeat the hair removal process.

Post my first session, I was hair free for some days but then gradually my hair started growing again. After all the counseling and seeing a different result, I was sort of confused. I spoke to the staff and was informed that the laser burns the hair follicle, but the hair stuck in-between the skin will gradually be pushed out which makes it appear like the hair is re-growing. With this explanation, I was both convinced and confused at the same time. I wanted to see as to what really happens after the second session.

After the second session, a similar thing happened, however the hair re-growth post the stuck-in hair push-out phase was quite delayed and the hair texture was much more refined. I started becoming confident in my gradual sessions and the results each time just kept advancing. I started realizing that the counselor’s words were now in line with the results I started witnessing.

Post completion of the required number of sessions of the laser hair reduction process, I started using the term reduction instead of removal. The hair that grows on the treated area now is hardly visible. I may not be exaggerating if I say that I might have to locate hair with the help of a magnifying lens. The hair is present and not present at the same time and hence it is ethically termed as reduction. I, however being the layman who has gone through the procedure, know the entire theory by now and pretty much satisfied with the results, would still want to use the word removal. J

I would strongly recommend Clinic Dermatech and they actually were the strong pillars of support during my entire treatment. I sometimes actually wonder if I had visited Clinic Dermatech earlier, I could have had this confident and powerful life from much before. 

Media Contact
Company Name: Clinic Dermatech
Contact Person: Rajesh Singh
Email:Send Email
Phone: 01146225500, 9958693888, 9717694398
Address:D-1, Defence Colony
City: New Delhi
State: Delhi
Country: India
Website: www.clinicdermatech.com
Source: www.abnewswire.com

0 comments: